Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Not to worry, Bibi is BACK!!

Not in black, but I'm back! After a 17-day walkabout, Hendrix (my best bud in the 'hood, he's an orange tabby) convinced me that I should return to the relative comfort I had become accustomed to. He agreed that I was well within my rights to be angrrrrry... after all, a totally foreign (Persian), huge, cat had invaded my home. Sure, Percy acted all cute and playful and whatever, but I wasn't buying it. He left his fur everywhere, threw up on the new Chrismas tree skirt--twice--and didn't even offer to share his special food with me, although he did eat my food whenever he wanted. Took it as long as I could and Christmas night, without even opening my presents, I left. Almost right away, I knew it was a mistake, but I wasn't coming back until I was sure Percy was gone. So, let's just say, life on the outside leaves a lot to be desired for a delicate, admittedly high maintenance, very lovely feline like myself. On the somewhat plus side, I did drop a few pounds, maybe too many, but lots of efforts are being made right now to make me feel better. All new bedding for the big bed has been bought and almost all of Percy's smell is gone now. Also, lots of new toys have appeared, the other bedroom has been rearranged to accommodate me with lots of soffffffftttt pillows, and some new food choices have appeared. I am glad I'm back, especially to take over the blog; she really didn't do a very good job at all in keeping it up for me.

We've also talked about the hoped-for trip to Paris to see AC/DC on June 18 and it looks like an added stop in London could be thrown in as long as the tax refund measures up. So, paws super-crossed. OOOOHHHH, just thinking about the possibility of seeing Angus again really makes me feel better! I've been assured that it looks really possible for the trip. Of course, will keep y'all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment