Thursday, September 3, 2009

AC/DC Let There Be Rock--in Houston, November 8

omigod, omigod, omigod!!!!! Unbelievable, incredible, and finally!!! November 8 Houston! Bibi was feeling a bit under the weather and then...found out about the upcoming visit from the boys and aaaaaagggghhhh----extended Bon Scott scream here!!! Will it come to pass, will I be able to say: Angus Young, finally we meet. What a great, fantastic bit of news!
Guess I was more successful than I thought when I spoke to Malcolm's son in Amsterdam in June about this. A Houston concert, just for Bibi. That's the way I will remember it. Doesn't matter now that i won't see them in Las Vegas. No way I was going to pay to go to Dallas or Austin, but I was worried that I would see them only once more in Mexico City if they didn't play Houston.
There's gonna be some rocking on November 8, for sure! AND--Toyota Center to top it off--so cool! Reliant is okay, but now that I know what an AC/DC concert is, Toyota surpasses Reliant as a concert venue by a long shot. Another cool thing: December 14 was a Sunday and so is November 8. Whoa, coincidence or fate? What could this signify for Bibi?
Anyway, the Highway to Hell continues, so thanks, Angus for finally setting the date! Can't wait for the bad boy boogie you'll bring to us all. LET THERE BE ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment