Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Brian Checks in with the Fans

I know everyone was wondering--at least Bibi was. acdc.com had this note from Brian today:

"It's an inside job that forced me to reschedule those upcoming 6 shows! Inside being the operative word here. My insides were giving me lots of trouble, ulcers and such. They were really uncomfortable and painful, which required me to seek immediate medical attention. The doctor's looked me over, poked, scanned and prodded all possible areas. In the end they gave me a clean bill of health, but insisted that I take a bit of time to recuperate and rest up. We've been touring non stop since this time last year and have a lot more touring to do. Thanks for all of the get well wishes and I hope to see you all again very soon."

So, maybe it's not so bad. Hope he recovers completely soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment