Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Finally, they're on their way!!!

No, not the aliens from outer space that established the monolith we saw in 2001: A Space Odyssey, who would be revisiting us in order to fix the economy--since apparently no one on earth can figure out how to do it. (Bon Scott scream here) MY TICKETS FOR THE PARIS CONCERT!!!!!!! are on their way!!!! (another Bon Scott scream here) One day, will I say: "Angus, we'll always have Paris"? All I can think is: "HIGH VOLTAGE, HIGH VOLTAGE, HIGH VOLTAGE ROCK AND ROLL...WINE, WOMEN AND SONG...." Big problem, though. I'm leaving for DC at the crack of dawn tomorrow morning and the tickets will be arriving while I'm gone. Now that David is no longer with us as guardian of my neighborhood, will I have to depend on those downstairs neighbors? What if they're arrested again and aren't home when the tickets get there?

I will figure this out, though, as I've figured out other things in this house like: what's with this litter box situation, is there any way to get a feeding schedule set around here, and what does a cat have to do to get treats every now and then? When will the cleaning lady--who comes by too infrequently--get with the program about me? Although she is appropriately deferential when I deign to make an appearance, so alright.

A mention on the AC/DC tour revenue: AC/DC will bring their Black Ice World Tour back to North America for another leg of dates this summer, playing stadiums and arenas. Since starting its tour in late October, most (??) of AC/DC's North America dates sold out. From October 2008 through March 2009, the band grossed $49.1 million from 36 concerts that drew more than 561,000 fans, according to Billboard Boxscore.

No comments:

Post a Comment